website

Nikhil Arora

Managing Director and Vice President,
GoDaddy

"Be a missionary first and then mercenary."


 

EX: Biggest milestone in your life.
HIM: My first job, my first marathon, and my first Ironman challenge.

EX: Book(s) that have influenced your life.
HIM: The Story of ‘My Experiments with Truth: An Autobiography by Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’, ‘Good to Great’ by James Collins, ‘Still Me’ by Christopher Reeve.

EX: An unusual app on your smartphone.
HIM: Metronome.

EX: 3 habits you think are most important in order to be an effective leader.
HIM: 1. Stay humble, experiment: Start with a hypothesis of what you think the outcome should be, and then give it a shot, treating success and failures exactly the same.
2. Handle the uncontrollable: What happens to you is only 10%, but how you react to it is the remaining 90%
3. Calibrate, measure, re-calibrate: Always work on targets in terms of small, measurable milestones. Pursue each diligently.

EX: The best tech innovation according to you.
HIM: There are many good ones to name just one.

EXYour ideas and views on sustainable technology
HIM: It is transforming, life altering, and creating a level in today’s day and age.

EX: Your upcoming career goals
HIM: I am passionate about digitising small businesses, running triathlons, and doing charitable work in the field of education and for children with disabilities. I aspire to make a positive impact across these areas.