“Angry Birds 2”, developed by Rovio Entertainment, is a free-to-play puzzle video game and a direct sequel to the original Angry Birds. It is the newest and the twelfth game in the Angry Birds series. This particular introduces to us a bird named ‘Silver’ who spells rather than powering-up with the gameplay occurring on multi-stage levels. Furthermore, this game was soft launched in Canada on 5th of March, 2015 availing for both iOS and Android platforms worldwide on 30th of July, 2015 – even the name was later changed to Angry Birds 2.
Instructions given below will help you download Angry Birds 2 on your PC and Laptop. The step by step guide is easy enough to understand and follow:
- First Download any Android Emulator on your PC (One option is Bluestacks)
- Install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete – Open Bluestacks (Enable Google Play Store by linking your Gmail account. if you haven’t signed in to Google Play store already, then click on New and follow the on-screen instructions. But if you have an account – just click on the existing account and follow the steps.
- Once done, click on the search bar and search for ‘Angry Birds 2’.
- After the installation, Open the button, click and launch Angry Bird 2.
It is very simple and easy to follow – just make sure further you want download any android apps on to your PC. We will come with more How To’s on Games. In the mean while, you can surf through some of the reviews on Smartphones, Laptops and Headphones.