The sex-friendly platter!
This one’s entirely dedicated to you for the Big O! And that’s no more just a dream. All you need to concentrate on is the right food on your platter. Nutritionists explain that the right food does facilitate the proper pumping of blood in the body adding to your sexual prowess.
So, if you are still searching for the right ingredients to constitute a 'sex-friendly' platter, here's the low down on foods that facilitate the Big O!
1. Go Popeye’s way! Well, it won't be wrong if we tag spinach as a natural Viagra. This green leafy vegetable is loaded with sexual benefits. "It is rich in Vitamin E, which is a major catalyst in the production of sex hormones in the body. It is also rich in manganese, which facilitates the production of the female hormone estrogen. Green leafy veggies are also loaded with zinc, which is known for its libido and sperm production qualities men.
2. Seeds…for fertility. Seeds like flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, soybeans, chickpeas and sunflower seeds etc. are again friends of sexual hormones. These seeds are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, a drop in which affects hormone levels leading to a plummeting sex drive. Pumpkin seeds are also rich in zinc which is a mineral needed to produce testosterone.
3. Sea-food…they guarantee a smooth sailing sex drive. Be it fish or oysters, they contain the wonder sex drug in them! Fish is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which fires up your metabolism, keeping you fresh. It's also found to boost the hormone dopamine that lights up the brain's pleasure system.
4. Naughty and nutty! All kinds of nuts provide one with energy that's directly proportional to your stamina while having sex. So, feel free to consume your daily dose of nuts, including almonds, pistachios, walnuts, groundnuts etc. After all, stamina and energy are the driving force behind a satisfying sex life.
5. Pleasure with fruits… All fruits, especially those rich in vitamin C can be vital in sexual gratifications. The body needs vitamin C to keep the sexual organs fine tuned. Tests reveal that consuming 500-1,000 milligrams of vitamin C in a day increases the number and quality of sperm produced.
6. Spice it up with the right spice! The right kinds of spices not only spice up your palette, but also your bedroom. Chilli pepper, red chilies and ginger perk up blood circulation.
7. Another reason to love chocolate! Specially the darker ones. Women who eat chocolate daily lead more sexually satisfying sex lives. Chocolate contains a chemical called phenethylamine that triggers feelings of relaxation, intoxication and pleasure. It releases mood-boosting, stress-reducing serotonin and stimulates physical contact desires and lowers inhibitions.
8. Bananas! No pun intended! Bananas are a great sex food. Bananas are ideal to give you endurance in the bedroom as they are a rich source of vitamin B that converts carbohydrates into energy. It also helps your body to produce sex hormones such as testosterone.
9. Olive oil. Orgasm worries in women find an answer in olive oil, which triggers the production of the testosterone hormone. A lack of this hormone can lead to lack of desire and sexual pleasure and an inability to achieve an orgasm.
10. Garlic…but take care of your breathe! You are gonna get into some steamy action after having this wonder sex booster, but a regular consumption of garlic in food can bring a marked difference in your sexual prowess.