Summers are taxing especially when the temperatures go soaring up to 40-degree celsius. While there’s no way out of the heat, we do offer ourselves relief in different ways. If that is the predicament of humans, we can only imagine the condition of our numerous gadgets we use constantly. To give your phones some more relief and avoid piling up of more heat than there already is in summer, here are some tips you can make use of-
- Switch off your phone once in a week. Remove the battery and cool it with your hands.
- Avoid stacking up your gadgets on top of each other. When you do that, the gadgets tend to emit more heat than they usually do and an addition of the summer heat will only make it worse.
- Keep your gadget in a bowl of rice. This will help to keep your gadget dry and healthy as rice absorbs humidity.
- Never leave your gadgets/cell phone inside your car.
- Avoid overworking your phone by using apps that tax it and result in the emission of more heat. Do not use it for directions as it generates a lot of heat and ends up making it hotter in the summer heat.
- And lastly and quite obviously, keep your phone dry and clean.