Did you leave 2016 alone and think it might be so in 2017 as well? It could be, if you don’t act now. For all those who can’t find anyone around them, a potential partner might just be a swipe away on your smartphone. So, all you single folks, start your New Year with a bang (also literally if you may, your choice) and use these 5 dating apps to find someone this 2017!
- Tinder– Arguably the most popular dating app in the world right now, Tinder, with its unique algorithm, assures users a connect with a person within less than a minute. It also features social media features such as like, super-like, mutual friends and so on.
- Truly Madly– This app makes use of a sure-shot algorithm that finds you matches according to your interests. Truly madly features interesting, fun stickers to express your emotions and games to play with your person of interest. Additionally, it also has tight safety features and something called a trust score that can be increased if your friends endorse you on the site.
- Woo– Explicitly claimed to be made for interesting and educated professionals, Woo is an app with interesting algorithms. It has features like question cat, voice intros and tag search that make the search more filtered and interesting thus enabling you to actually end up with someone you really like!
- OKCupid– To begin with, this app serves a wide spectrum of sexual preferences. Although this app asks you to answer a tiring amount of questions, it is probably for the best as it then provides you with matches that are complementary to yours.
- Bumble– It might just be your favourite dating app if you’re a girl because this app is made keeping in mind girls, their priorities and keeping choices of taking the initiative on their side. On Bumble, boys would not be allowed to initiate the conversation and the girl can do so within 24 hours after the matching has been done.
- Moco– Moco allows users to interact with each other in a lot of different ways which is what makes this app extremely unique. People can find who they’d like to get in touch with by interacting with people in chat rooms, discussion boards, group chat and through games. Happy Dating!